Sunday, July 30, 2006

Mel Gibson- Drunken Hate Filled Loser

Mel Gibson has apologised for his ghastly behaviour following an arrest for drunk driving:

"After drinking alcohol on Thursday night, I did a number of things that were very wrong and for which I am ashamed. I drove a car when I should not have, and was stopped by the L.A. County sheriffs. The arresting officer was just doing his job and I feel fortunate that I was apprehended before I caused injury to any other person."

"Also, I take this opportunity to apologize to the deputies involved for my belligerent behavior. They have always been there for me in my community and indeed probably saved me from myself. I disgraced myself and my family with my behavior and for that I am truly sorry."

"I have battled the disease of alcoholism for all of my adult life and profoundly regret my horrific relapse. I apologize for any behavior unbecoming of me in my inebriated state and have already taken necessary steps to ensure my return to health."

What he hasn't apologised for is his truly appalling anti semetic remarks? This isn't the first time that Mel has ben accused of being anti semetic and his outburst to arresting officers would seem to confirm the rumours.(read the full hideous transcript here)

Mel was said to have muttered the words “I’m fucked” on being arrested. I sincerely hope so! In this day and age it is simply not acceptable to fuel hate against anybody.

More Rank & Bile

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

In this day and age it is simply not acceptable to fuel hate against anybody...... unless they are badly dressed, too thin, too fat, too old or had too much surgery!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. »