Saturday, July 08, 2006

You Tube Favourites - Rock Hudson & Bea Arthur

You Tube is a bloggers dream especially when you can't be bothered to post much! Normally I only post my own You Tube videos but as there are some gems on there I thought I'd post my favourite each month.

This months is a classic piece of random and very camp TV from the 70's and features Bea Arthur and Rock Hudson singing about class A drugs! No really it does! Play it and see! Lord knows how this got past the censors, who ever thought they would hear Rock and Bea singing about coke and poppers! Enjoy!



Thanks to You Tube user Lamp2av for posting this and sending it to me.

More Rank & Bile

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How bizarre is that? Love it!

Anonymous said...

This is from a musical i think, vey funny tho

Anonymous said...

faaaabulous!

Anonymous said...

Very funny almost as funny as Rock's singing!

Anonymous said...

It's also one of my favorites at YouTube, next to "Bosom Buddies" (Angela Lansbury & Bea Arthur)

By the way: Great Site you've made...

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Cory chrysler Home spice decor Abdominal liposuction before after Trading space television show