Saturday, October 14, 2006

Mel Gibson's Grovelling Not Nearly Enough For Joan Rivers Taste

Mel Gibson has told Diane Sawyer in a recently taped interview that "I've apologized so much, more than anyone I know, It's getting old," Gibson was talking about his anti Semitic rant after a drunk driving arrest last month and for previous claims that the holocaust didn’t happen, but it seems he hasn’t apologised nearly enough for Joan Rivers taste:

She told Celebrity Week, "He is an anti-Semitic son of a bitch. He should f**king die.

"I think everyone should not watch the interview with Diane Sawyer. The hypocrisy is what I hate. You know it's all about ratings and Diane Sawyer she's married to a Jewish guy--Mike Nichols…It's ridiculous because she'll get great ratings and (Gibson) will be back in business."

Not surprisingly, Rivers says that Gibson has now earned a place in her stand up act: “His bumper sticker is ‘My other car is a gas chamber.’ The other is ‘I heart Hitler,’” she joked before again turning serious. “I believed it when he said six and a half million Jews spent World War two in Boca and didn’t die. He is what he is. How refreshing that we all now know.”

Looks like Gibson’s apologies are not getting that old, after all, I suspect he’s going to be apologising for a long time to come. This could be the start of the end, for this fascist loser and about time too!

More Rank & Bile

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nobody cares what Joan Rivers thinks she told joke about 9/11, so I think she's a hypocrite.

George