Friday, August 18, 2006

Car Crash of The Month - Nicole Richie

Nicole Richie has finally cracked! The bag of bones daughter of Lionel Richie let rip at a photographer, who apparently shouted at her "Nicole, you look disgusting. Gain some f—king weight!" Now I’m not saying the man was nice about it but let’s face it he’s only saying what everyone is thinking!


Nicole bleated her response to Us magazine:
"You don't scream at people that they are overweight, so what makes people think that they have the right to scream at me that I am underweight? It's upsetting and mean," Nicole tells Us. "I am not anorexic. At the moment, I was just sick of everyone constantly bothering me about how I look. I walked up to the photographer and told him, 'What if I really had anorexia? What if I had a disease? How would you feel about saying such horrible things?' He probably just wanted to get a rise out of me, but I'm a human being and he hurt my feelings."

Why is Nicole getting so upset? She already admitted to Vanity Fair she has a problem and lets face it she is anorexic or if not anorexic then bulimic and haggling over semantics is not going to help her.

What will help her is if she just bloody eats something.
Get a life and a decent meal inside you Nicole!

Jeesus! She collapsed recently from lack of food. She needs to check out of Hotel Denial quick and go order a pizza and if she’s not going to help herself. Then stop whining when everyone else comments on her weight!

More Rank & Bile

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I saw a picture of Nicolle on Wednesday eating a slice of pizza, that's right a whole slice!

Myles said...

Well I have to say I think he was right! Someones gotta make her see sense! As for the pizza pic I saw that too but thats one of her tricks carrying junk food when the paps are around trouble is that's all she does ....carry it!