Saturday, August 26, 2006

George Pissed At N.Y.P.D.

If the Irish Press is to be believed: Boy George is reportedly unhappy at the treatment he was given by the NYPD, when he was arrested last October on cocaine charges, apparently he was forced to drink his own urine while in custody because they wouldn't give him any water:

"I think everyone knows what happened that night. Some parts were exaggerated, some were underplayed. But when I was arrested the police were really hideous to me. I just couldn't understand why they would be so bad - they wouldn't even give you water so I had to drink my own urine in the cells. Seriously. I thought: 'What have I done to deserve this? What happened to beyond reasonable doubt?"

Good Grief! Well thats one way to avoid giving a sample for a drugs test? Drink the evidence!

Hmm I feel a lawsuit coming on!

More Rank & Bile

No comments: