Saturday, November 04, 2006

Absent Madonna Gets A Roasting At The MTV Awards

Madonna’s baby problems show no signs of abating and are now providing fodder to the comics and her critics alike.

First the MTV awards saw a hilarious Madge parody by Avid Merrion dressed as Esther and surrounded by dancing “babies”


He told the audience “I’m getting too old for this s***.

I’ve been getting a lot of hoo-ha from the press recently just because I bought a baby. But I’m Madonna. If I want to buy a baby I buy a flipping baby.”


Then Borat waded in attempting to offer to sell a baby to Madonna!

Even worse than the comics jibes Madonna herself seems to making the problem worse, on yet another interview this time with Dateline, Madge admitted her shortcomings as a parent:


"I have to be mom and wife and there are times when I should have, you know, hung out with my kids, and I just said, "No, I need a massage. I'm gonna do that instead. You know? And I'm gonna be selfish."

Asked if the children complained, Madonna said: "Yeh. Definitely. Especially my oldest daughter…and you know, my son would say, 'How much longer is this gonna go on for? I mean, when are you gonna just be home?"


When the interviewer pointed out: "Well, you could be home like that, if you wanted to. You've made all the money you ever need to make. You've got a nice life."

Madonna agreed, "Uh-huh," but added: "Well, I obviously I have things I want to say and accomplish... Just staying home and looking after my children and being a mother and a wife is not what I want. I want more”

So basically she’s saying she’s a selfish parent, never there and doesn’t want to just be a mom! Nice move Madge!


She really needs to get off the chat show circuit, go home and just shut up now! She’s just making it a whole lot worse!

More Rank & Bile

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So Moms can't do anything other than stay at home and mind the kids? Get real!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad she's being honest - most mums would kill to be selfish just for one day. But that little slip hasn't made things better, granted. And it's obvious her kids want her to just stop at home and be with them for a little while.

Anonymous said...

anonymous She can do whatever she wants just prob not a good idea to admit your faults as a mother on national tv when you are trying to justify an illegal adoption!

Myles said...

Thank you JJ my thoughts exactly!

Anonymous said...

I hear she's about to purchase another one jeez you'd a thought she'd have learned her lesson!