Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Angelina Jolie Back Peddles Furiously & Denies Madge Bashing

Angelina Jolie and her team are back peddling furiously after last weeks attack on Her Madgesty. In an interview in Gala magazine, last Thursday, Jolie said of Madonna and her efforts to adopt 1-year-old David:

"Madonna knew the situation in Malawi, where (David) was born. It's a country where there is no real legal framework for adoption. Personally, I prefer to stay on the right side of the law. I would never take a child away from a place where adoption is illegal."

After the press had a filed day reporting on the apparent feud Angelina and her publicist quickly went into damage limitation mode:

"The article included many falsehoods," Jolie said in a statement on Monday. "I said many positive things that were omitted. I feel we must focus on the present and I encourage everyone to be supportive so that every child can adjust nicely to their new home. I have been horrified by the attacks she's been subjected to,"

Hmm that’s not what you were saying last week Angelina, when it was you doing the attacking!

More Rank & Bile

No comments: