Friday, September 08, 2006

Cruise (Damage) Control Begins

Crazy Cruise has apologised to Brooke Shields for criticising her use of anti-depressants, the actress revealed on 'The Tonight Show'.


Shields said: "Tom Cruise came over to my house and he gave me aheartfelt apology. He apologised for bringing me into the whole thing andfor everything that happened. I was so impressed with how heartfelt it was. And I didn't feel at any time that I had to defend myself, nor did I feel that he was trying to convinceme of anything other than the fact that he was deeply sorry. And I accepted it."

Last summer, Cruise told Matt Lauer on 'The Today Show' that he did not think Shields should have used anti-depressant drugs to treat her post-natal depression. In accordance with his Scientology beliefs, Cruise insisted that depression could be treated with vitamins and exercise.

Cruise's representative, Arnold Robinson said: "It is true that his friendship with Ms. Shields has been mended. He has not changed his position about anti-depressants, which, as evidenced by the black label warnings issued by the FDA on these types of drugs, are unhealthy."

Hmm what's really unhealthy is crackpot celebrities appointing themselves as medical practitioners, especially when they are just parroting the views of loony, cult, science fiction weirdos.
This and his excrutiating couch hurdling on 'Oprah' are exactly the kind of actions that just lost Cruise his $10m a year Paramount contract.





Cruise’s people are obviously in major da
mage control mode but it’s gonna take a whole lot more than this feeble half apology and finally producing little Suri to make crazy Cruise seem any where near normal.


More Rank & Bile

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the Vanity Fair cover lol!